Here is the top 25 motor oils available.
This quarter, there are a lot of changes to the list. For those of you living in the United States, it looks like the very best oils to use assuming that a 5W30 is your oil weight of choice should be Amsoil, Valvoline or Mobil 1.
Please remember that not all of these oils are available in all areas. Racing oils have been removed from the listing although there is one hig performance oil listed that will work for performance street cars.
1. 0W20 Amsoil Signature Series
2. 5W30 Amsoil Signature Series
3. 0W20 Quaker State Ultimate Durability,
4. 5W30 Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage
5. 5W30 Pentosin Pento Super Performance III
6. 5W20 Quaker State Ultimate Durability
7. 5W30 Mobil 1, Advanced Full Synthetic
8. 10W30 Mobil 1, Advanced Full Synthetic
9. 5W30 Pennzoil Ultra
10.10 5W20 Valvoline MaxLife High Mileage
11 5W30 Mobil 1 ESP Formula (
12. 5W30 Quaker State Ultimate Durability
13. 5W30 Pennzoil Euro “AV” European Formula
14. 5W30 Mag 1, FMX, European Formula
15. 5W30 Oil Extreme Motor Oil,
16. 5W40 Mag 1, FMX, European Formula,
17. 5W30 Valvoline MaxLife High Mileage
18. 5W30 Castrol Edge Professional “LL03”, for diesel engines,
19. 5W30 Mobil 1, Advanced Full Synthetic,
20. 5W30 NAPA Full Synthetic
21. 0W30 Amsoil Signature Series
22. 5W30 Joe Gibbs Driven LS30 Performance Motor Oil
23. 10W40 Valvoline MaxLife High Mileage temperature
24. 5W30 Amsoil Series 3000 Heavy Duty Diesel Oil
25. 5W30 Pennzoil High Mileage Vehicle
Amsoil recently made huge changes to their motor oils and that is reflected in the new ratings. In fact the first two oils on the list came through the latest testing with some of the highest wear ratings ever and that was straight out of the bottle. Impressive.
[amazon_link asins=’B005GYDBNS,B000C33MI2,B000C3YTM0,B000BZIFV0,B000BZGKCG,B005JJ3VNK,B000AS3D3S,B004D5S2KI,B002EBSLA4′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’rutherfordms-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2202f26a-1fb5-11e8-8e12-7fd3bbc1613b’]